Jr. Spartan Youth Baseball Association (SYBA) fees are $725 per player for the 2023 season.
Program fees include:
- Each player will receive a Jr. Spartan Uniform:
- Home white "Spartans" Jersey
- Away navy "Brookfield" Jersey
- Jr. Spartans logo hat
- Baseball pants, belt & socks
- Registration into a Select Season League: *MYBL, or *SYBL
- Registration into 4-6 Select Season Tournaments
- Fall Ball (August - October) League scrimmages
- 1-2 Outdoor Practices per week throughout the Fall & Spring at our Home Fields.
- 1-2 Winter Indoor Practices (December - March) in our own facility: "The B'EAST Box"
- Available Special, Dedicated, Professional Coaching or Training
Program fees do not include out of town travel costs if your team plans a road-trip tournament.
There is no volunteer requirement for parents.
We compete in the following Select Leagues:
*Major Youth Baseball League (MYBL)
*State Youth Baseball League (SYBL)
Jr. Spartans will conduct two Fundraising Events throughout the season: Holiday T-Shirt Sale & March Madness Pool! These events help keep our player fees affordable, offset the rise in costs, team equipment, maintain our facilities, and allow for Professional Coaching & Training staff to work with a team. Each coach at each level will set the tone for this, and some teams will fundraise harder than others. This is at the discretion of the team.
AmazonSmile is a simple way to support 'Spartan Youth Baseball Association Inc.' every time you shop, at no cost to you! AmazonSmile is available at smile.amazon.com When you shop AmazonSmile they donate 0.5% of your eligible purchases to our organization after you choose: 'Spartan Youth Baseball Association Inc.'
NO refunds will be issued to a player who chooses not to participate at any point after an offer is accepted. Personal reasons such as travel, conflicting schedules, or lack of commitment are not cause for a refund. In the event of a season-ending injury, prior to July 1st, the board may review and approve a prorated refund. Medical related refund requests require a letter from a medical professional.